The work and impact of San Diego nonprofits is important to advance a vibrant quality of life in the San Diego region. To support your efforts, we’re sharing valuable information every month about upcoming workshops, events, fundraising opportunities and resources with your organization.
- Join the Nonprofit Leadership Forum on June 15, 2017 where Linda Duffy of Ethos Human Capital Solutions will discuss The Power of Connection: The Role of Behavioral Styles. Learn More>
- Join The San Diego Foundation, Jewish Community Foundation, KPBS and National Conflict Resolution Center for Community Heroes: Community Conversation With Anne Wilson on June 29, 2017. An in-person interview with Anne Wilson and KPBS reporter Alison St. John will be followed by a deeper dive into affordable housing through a dialogue facilitated by the National Conflict Resolution Center. Learn More>
Other Funding Opportunities
- Foundation for Women’s Wellness invites letters of inquiry for 2017 Research Awards. The foundation will award grants of up to $25,000, with priority given to projects focused on cardiovascular disease, top female cancers, the role of hormones in disease, stage-of-life health concerns such as pregnancy and menopause, and diseases disproportionately affecting women. Deadline June 20
- Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund is accepting applications for conservation projects. Grants of up to $25,000 will be awarded in support of plant, animal, and fungi species conservation efforts. Deadline June 30
- Finish Line Youth Foundation invites applications for Youth Athletic Programs and Camps. Grant awards range from $5,000-$75,000 to support youth athletic programs and sports-based camps, with priority given to those serving disadvantaged children and children with special needs. Deadline June 30
- The National Endowment for the Arts is accepting proposals for Art Works Media Arts. Grants will be awarded to media arts projects that support creation, exhibition, education, and distribution of historic and contemporary artworks in all genres and forms that use electronic media, film and technology as an artistic medium or a medium to broaden arts appreciation and awareness. Deadline July 13
- Russell Sage Foundation is seeking letters of inquiry for Immigration Research. Grants of up to $150,000 over one or two years will be awarded for innovative research on the effects of race, citizenship, legal status, politics and political culture, and public policy on outcomes for immigrants and the native-born of different racial and ethnic groups and generations. Deadline August 21
- Nonprofit organizations can utilize our Community Engagement Space for conference and meeting rooms at no charge. Learn more >
- Through a partnership with The Foundation, Nonprofit Management Solutions offers access to a free resource library for management and fundraising information.
Do you know of other upcoming events or grant opportunities? Share them with San Diego’s nonprofit community in the comments below!