Staff at The San Diego Foundation address the region’s most pressing challenges and identify opportunities by working with donors and partners to improve the quality of life for all San Diegans.
Thank you for your interest in the work of The San Diego Foundation. To learn more about our work and inquire about joining our team, contact email@example.com.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
At The San Diego Foundation (TSDF), we value our diverse and experienced staff that are committed to our mission of improving the quality of life within all of San Diego’s communities. We strive to be an employer of choice, offering a competitive compensation package, and a professional and vibrant work environment for those who have a passion for our mission that is carried out every day by providing leadership for effective philanthropy and promoting community solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) to provide overall marketing support to TSDF and its affiliate organizations principally via digital technology (Web, Social, Email, Blog, Mobile).
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The individual will develop, execute, manage, and evaluate TSDF marketing plans through digital channels such as Web, Social, Email, Blog and Mobile. The DMM works directly with the Communications team to provide digital marketing support to all departments and affiliate organizations.
Essential duties and principal responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute the vision and strategy for TSDF Communication plans by managing digital platforms to develop and execute on web/social/email/blog/mobile strategy
- Align with organizational priorities and participate in setting strategic plans for digital marketing
- Day-to-day development, implementation, optimization and reporting of online marketing metrics and initiatives to build brand equity, create brand awareness, increase online engagement to drive web leads and online donations
- Oversee digital marketing and content strategy, including web development, SEO, email, blog, social, e-newsletters, video, display, Paid Search & PPC, mobile (including iOS and Android apps), etc. Oversee paid marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook and other social channels
- Develop and analyze TSDF digital presence. Investigate social media platforms for TSDF to evolve and grow digital footprint
- Develop and execute a blog content marketing strategy that includes multiple internal content contributors every month across departments. Continually optimize the blog for user experience and newsletter subscriptions. Deliver customer-centric, rich digital brand experiences
- Manage the creative process from concept to launch of digital campaigns, including the ability to design and resize visual assets when needed
- Generate online content, including copy writing and visual asset development
- Assist in managing TSDF graphic and image library
- Manage TSDF website, including navigation strategy, content and visual assets. Manage the maintenance and/or redesign of website with responsive technology. Improve usability, design, content and conversion of website
- Devise strategies to improve online traffic to TSDF website, including blog management, paid and organic campaigns, referral sources and email strategies
- Oversee the development of social media engagement and lead generation campaigns and the use of social monitoring and online community platforms. Leverage to drive awareness, engagement and leads
- Ensure that relevant social profiles are claimed, optimized, promoted and managed.
- Manage the creation of online marketing materials and collateral, including e-blasts, e-newsletters, blogs, research studies, annual reports, investment reports, presentations and webinars
- Manage MailChimp online database and email marketing strategy for TSDF.
- Manage, update and export Blackbaud/Razor’s Edge (RE) constituents, queries and reports to develop targeted communication lists
- Manage web analytics for TSDF website. Analyze campaign performance and ROI using tools like Google Analytics. Tie back analytics insights to real-time quick fixes and solutions for ongoing campaigns and initiatives
- Identify how digital initiatives tie back to and support Communication goals and TSDF KPIs
- Ensure digital and mobile strategies and marketing programs align with the integrated marketing communications of TSDF, affiliates, departments and initiatives
- Produce monthly and annual metrics report to evaluate web, social, email, blog and other online initiatives
- Monitor and oversee staff and external adherence to TSDF communication standards
- Delegate digital production and content such as webinars, as appropriate, to staff outside the department which requires training and oversight by DMM
- Develop strong working relationships with other internal and external stakeholders
- Produce projects on message, on time/in real-time, and on budget
- Work with key partners to develop, maintain and grow our online communities
- Monitor emerging industry trends to stay up-to-date on evolving digital marketing opportunities. Review new technologies and keep TSDF at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience planning, executing, managing, optimizing and evaluating digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Additionally, minimum 3 years leading strategy and developing content for digital media
- Demonstrated experience and success with managing online marketing campaigns using web, email, social, paid, blog and mobile platforms
- Demonstrated experience developing websites, social media creative, mobile campaigns and paid ads
- Solid understanding of web analytics, digital content marketing strategies, SEO, SEM and social media strategies, and ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Ability to manage e-newsletter production and update website(s)
- Proficiency with front-end web development (HTML and CSS), WordPress, web hosting, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, MailChimp, Sprout Social (or other social monitoring tool), Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and database management
- Familiarity with Basecamp (or another project management platform)
- Video post-production experience, preference with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Regularly takes initiative to recognize and anticipate opportunities and challenges, and capitalize on and/or solve them
- Must possess outstanding verbal, interpersonal, strong business writing, grammar and vocabulary skills
- Strong copy-editing skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and successfully organize, multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Team-oriented approach with the ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Respects the power of the brand and responsibility to nurture and protect it; gives brand integrity/management priority
- Nonprofit sector experience or strong interest in mission-based organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Non-smoking, professional office environment
- Fast-paced working with multi-level distractions
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
The San Diego Foundation offers an excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and please place Digital Marketing Manager in the subject line. Please attach your PDF resume and cover letter.
Community Scholarships Administrator
Since 1975, The San Diego Foundation (TSDF) has been helping passionate, charitably minded citizens find ways to create positive impacts in communities across the San Diego region. With more than $850 million in assets and management of more than 2,100 funds, we support our donors philanthropic goals. Today more than $1 billion in grants have been made to support nonprofit organizations that provide service and opportunity to people throughout our community. Join TSDF to assist us in Growing a Vibrant Region!
Purpose of Position
TSDF is seeking a dynamic, experienced administrator to support scholarship recipients through the application process, coordinate payments to students, and assist in performing various administrative and clerical tasks associated with the Community Scholarship Program.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Primary coordinator of the contact database, which includes researching and updating contact information and processing scholarship applications in the database.
- Produce reports and spreadsheets to track key data related to individual scholarships and the overall effectiveness of the program.
- Provide customer service to parents and students through the scholarship e-mail address and phone line.
- Coordinate correspondence with student applicants, including e-mail blasts to applicants and tracking required paperwork from recipients and addressing potential forfeitures.
- Process scholarship grants in the database while working with finance department to ensure proper approval of scholarship payments.
- Serve as a liaison between schools and students in disbursing student payments, trouble-shooting all payment issues, and adhering to all foundation/school guidelines.
- Organize all mailings/distributions to the Scholarships donors and committee members including thank you letters and progress reports.
- Provide support in the selection process including qualifying application, creating application packets and distributing to donors and volunteers.
- Schedule and coordinate the logistics of student interviews.
- Support the scholarship selection process, including fund narrowing, application qualifying, and leading student interviews and read/ discussion sessions.
- Coordinate outreach to schools and education nonprofits for all scholarship funds involved in the Common Scholarship Application.
- Coordinate meeting logistics and prepare meeting minutes for the Community Scholarship Program Committee.
- Support implementation of opportunities for donor and recipient connections through recipient scheduling and communication.
- Support event planning and logistics for events for the department such as annual Scholarships Celebrations.
- Provide occasional front desk telephone and in-person reception backup.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of three years administrative experience in professional office environment, preferably with nonprofit/foundation experience
- Demonstrated track record in developing and utilizing administrative organizational systems with attention to detail, timeliness and record keeping
- Professional attitude and demeanor working with students, parents and school counselors
- Ability to work independently and successfully prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Regularly takes the initiative to recognize problems, and clearly explain potential solutions
- Experience in providing superior customer service
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Writing, editing and proofing skills
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with computer software applications: MS Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong aptitude and experience with database applications, data entry and report generation preferably with Blackbaud (Raiser’s Edge, Financial Edge and Grants Edge)
- Ability to be flexible and open to change with successful experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Associates or bachelor’s degree helpful but not required
Please apply at email@example.com and please place Scholarships Administrator in the subject line.
Please attach your resume and a cover letter.