The work and impact of San Diego nonprofits is important to advance a vibrant quality of life in the San Diego region.
To support your efforts, we’re sharing valuable information every month about upcoming workshops, events, fundraising opportunities and resources with your organization.
- National University’s Sanford Institute of Philanthropy is now enrolling for its Fundraising Academy Certificate Program. Learn more >
- GuideStar has released its Platinum level that provides organizations with an opportunity to share progress and results in important new ways. Learn more >
- The San Diego Foundation is inviting proposals from cities or public agencies to support innovative water projects that demonstrate how public-private partnerships can advance sustainable water use and management in the San Diego region. August 22 Deadline
- The San Diego Women’s Foundation is accepting proposals from nonprofit organizations that work across various areas to provide innovative solutions that work toward the prevention and/or intervention of homelessness among unaccompanied homeless and at-risk youth and young adults. August 24 Deadline
- The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is accepting letters of intent up to $500,000 for programs to support innovative solutions that focus on the short-term risk for suicide. August 1 Deadline
- The NFL Foundation Grassroots Program is offering grants up to $250,000 for capital improvement of local football fields. August 15 Deadline
- The Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation invites applications up to $25,000 from organizations that serve individuals with paralysis. August 15 Deadline
- The Shubert Foundation provides support for professional theatre and dance companies. October 17 Deadline
- Orange Tree Project is accepting applications for design grants to pair organizations with leading creative agencies. Rolling Deadline
- Singing for Change invites letters of intent up to $10,000 for programs that address family self-sufficiency, environment or disenfranchised groups. Rolling Deadline
- Nonprofit organizations can utilize our Community Engagement Space for conference and meeting rooms at no charge. Learn more >
- Through a partnership with The Foundation, Nonprofit Management Solutions offers access to a free resource library for management and fundraising information.