The work and impact of San Diego nonprofits is important to advance a vibrant quality of life in the San Diego region.
To support your efforts, we’re sharing valuable information every month about upcoming workshops, events, fundraising opportunities and resources with your organization.
- Nonprofit organizations can utilize our Community Engagement Space for conference and meeting rooms at no charge. Learn more >
- Through a partnership with The Foundation, Nonprofit Management Solutions offers access to a free resource library for management and fundraising information.
- GuideStar is hosting a demonstration on how GuideStar Platinum enables nonprofits to share the metrics that matter most to them on Thursday, September 29 at 11:30 at The San Diego Foundation. RSVP Today >
- National University’s Sanford Institute of Philanthropy is now enrolling for its Fundraising Academy Certificate Program. Learn More >
- The Qualcomm Social Entrepreneurship Internship Program at San Diego State University matches graduate business students with nonprofit organizations. Learn How To Apply >
- The Whole Kids Foundation, in partnership with FoodCorps, is accepting applications for its School Garden Grant Program. October 31 deadline
- The Best Buy Foundation invites applications up to $200,000 from organizations that provide underserved youth with access to new technologies. October 1 deadline
- The California Documentary Project supports the research, development and production stages of film and media projects that enhance our understanding of California. November 1 deadline
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation will recognize outstanding community efforts and partnerships that are helping people live healthier lives with up to $25,000. November 3 deadline
- Singing for Change invites letters of intent up to $10,000 for programs that address family self-sufficiency, environment or disenfranchised groups. Rolling deadline
- Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for Autism is accepting applications for family support programs. September 30 deadline
- California Wildlands Grassroots Fund offers support to help preserve natural landscapes. October 28 deadline