The work and impact of San Diego nonprofits is important to advance a vibrant quality of life in the San Diego region. To support your efforts, we’re sharing valuable information every month about upcoming workshops, events, fundraising opportunities and resources with your organization.
- The Council on Foundations is accepting applications for its flagship leadership development program, Career Pathways. Apply Today >
- Registration for the 13th Annual University of San Diego Nonprofit Governance Symposium is now open. The Symposium will take place January 12-14, 2017. Learn More >
- National University’s Sanford Institute of Philanthropy is now enrolling for its Fundraising Academy Certificate Program. Learn More >
- Lalor Foundation is accepting applications for programs designed to educate young women about human reproduction in order to broaden and enhance their options in life. November 1 Deadline
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation will recognize outstanding community efforts and partnerships that are helping people live healthier lives with up to $25,000. November 3 Deadline
- Nordson Corporation Foundation is accepting applications from San Diego County with an emphasis on North County. The Foundation supports organizations that directly or indirectly seek to maximize success before, during and beyond the traditional classroom years. November 15 Deadline
- Chef Works, Inc., is seeking to provide financial support in the following three areas: elimination of children living in poverty, children and adults living with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and protecting and improving the environment for many generations to come. December 1 Deadline
- Women Give San Diego is accepting letters of interests to fund organizations that support women and girls’ economic security and sustainability. December 16 Deadline
- Captain Planet Foundation offers grants up to $2,500 for hands-on environmental education activities for youth. January 31 Deadline
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Education Foundation invites proposals up to $50,000 for innovative educational projects. February 1 Deadline
- Aiden’s Red Envelop Foundation seeks to help the special needs community by awarding grants of up to $5,000 to families of children with disabilities in Southern California. Rolling Deadline
- Nonprofit organizations can utilize our Community Engagement Space for conference and meeting rooms at no charge. Learn More >
- Through a partnership with The Foundation, Nonprofit Management Solutions offers access to a free resource library for management and fundraising information.