The work and impact of San Diego nonprofits is important to advance a vibrant quality of life in the San Diego region.
To support your efforts, we’re sharing valuable information every month about upcoming workshops, events, fundraising opportunities and resources with your organization.
- National University’s Sanford Institute of Philanthropy is now enrolling for its Fundraising Academy Certificate Program. Learn more >
- GuideStar has released its Platinum level that provides organizations with an opportunity to share progress and results in important new ways. Learn more >
- Nonprofit Management Solutions is hosting free workshops on June 27 and July 25 on the “Ins and Outs” of the Foundation Directory Online. Register today >
- Best Buy Foundation is offering grants up to $10,000 for organizations that provide teens with places and opportunities to develop technology skills. July 1 Deadline
- National Alliance for Grieving Children is accepting applications for $10,000 from childhood bereavement organizations. July 11 Deadline
- Alliance for California Traditional Arts is accepting applications up to $5,000 for the Living Cultures Grants Program to sustain and strengthen folk and traditional arts. July 15 Deadline
- The American Academy of Pediatrics is offering grants up to $10,000 to individual pediatricians to plan community-based child health initiatives. July 29 Deadline
- The Arthur N. Rupe Foundation is accepting Letters of Inquiry for grants up to $50,000 for projects that enhance family caregiving skills and alleviate stress among family members. August 15 Deadline
- RedRover is offering grants up to $6,000 for emergency shelter organizations to support the creation of space for pets of victims of domestic violence. October 15 Deadline
- Nonprofit organizations can utilize our Community Engagement Space for conference and meeting rooms at no charge. Learn more >
- Through a partnership with The Foundation, Nonprofit Management Solutions offers access to a free resource library for management and fundraising information.