Thank you for your interest in our Community Scholarship Program. Every year, the Common Scholarship Application attracts students from more than 150 high schools and colleges in San Diego County, largely due to the guidance of counselors, teachers, administrators and mentors like you.
Often, the students for whom a scholarship would make the greatest impact are the least likely to know the resources available to them. To help fill this need, we equip those with direct access to students with the tools to inform and guide. Below you will find a step-by-step walkthrough for the Common Scholarship Application, tips for a strong application, and links to other useful materials.
We understand that your capacity for individual attention is limited, so we try to make our program as intuitive as possible for applicants. With the resources below, we encourage you to spread the word and make a difference for your college-bound students.
- December 5, 2018: Common Scholarship Application launches
- February 5, 2019: Common Scholarship Application closes (deadline for letters of recommendation)
- February – April 2019: The Foundation and volunteer committees evaluate applications
- May 2019: Scholarship application numbers available to counselors upon request
- June 2019: All students are notified of awards
- Practice Application
- Tips for a Strong Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Step-by-Step Guide to the Common Scholarship Application
If you have questions about our program or would like more information/statistics about applications from your school, please contact us at email@example.com.