Racial Equity & Social Justice
Please consider supporting these San Diego nonprofit organizations working toward racial equity and social justice in our community.
- Blue Heart Foundation
- Jackie Robinson Family YMCA
- Jacobs Center for Neighborhood Innovation
- San Diego Urban Warriors
- Mental Health America of San Diego County
- NAACP San Diego
- Neighborhood House Association
- Project New Village
- RISE San Diego
- Somali Family Services of San Diego
- Urban League of San Diego County
Hosted and administered by The San Diego Foundation in collaboration with County Board of Supervisor Nathan Fletcher, the San Diego COVID-19 Community Response Fund receives donations and rapidly deploys resources to local nonprofit organizations supporting low-income workers, families and vulnerable communities most affected by the COVID-19 global pandemic and its economic consequences. Grant funding focuses on food security, the digital divide, financial assistance, workforce, medical support and other emerging needs.