The Inspire & Enable Awards honor local philanthropists, nonprofit organizations and government agencies that inspire San Diegans and enable community solutions to improve our region.
Awards are given annually by San Diego Foundation to partners who create extraordinary impact throughout San Diego County and exemplify the following values:
We act with integrity and respect for one another and the communities we serve.
We engage diverse perspectives to foster collaboration and innovative solutions.
Together, we strive for an inclusive community where everyone has equitable access to opportunity.
Who is Eligible
Who Can Make a Nomination?
To submit a nomination, you must be a current member of the San Diego Foundation:
- Board of Governors
- Black Community Investment Fund Advisory Council
- Early Childhood Initiative Grant Review Committee
- Opening the Outdoors Grant Review Committee
- Planning Council
Nominations are open through Friday, July 15, 2022.
Current SDF employees are ineligible to be nominated. Late entries will not be considered.
- All submissions received during the open nomination period will be compiled and reviewed by a cross-departmental Award Selection Team of SDF staff members.
- The Team will review and recommend one winner for each award.
- The SDF Executive Team and Board of Governors Executive Committee will review the recommendations and provide final approval. An alternate will be chosen by the selection committee in the event the recipient declines.
- Award recipients will be notified.